Another example of using  maven 2015 version and the impact of unknown
warning  by MAVEN can have on application development across the Globe.
Let'sEncrypt guy (Shultz) dismissed as unimportant.

https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/3.3.9/

Mary Zheng
Posted by: Mary Zheng
<https://examples.javacodegeeks.com/author/mary-zheng/> in Core Java
<https://examples.javacodegeeks.com/category/core-java/> December 27th, 2019
 0
<https://examples.javacodegeeks.com/multiple-inheritance-java-example/#respond>

She works as a senior Software Engineer in the telecommunications sector
where she acts as a leader and works with others to design, implement, and
monitor the software solution.

https://examples.javacodegeeks.com/multiple-inheritance-java-example/

2. Technologies Used

The example code in this article was built and run using:

   - Java 11
   - Maven 3.3.9
   - Eclipse Oxygen
   - Junit 4.12