Hi,

For all those of you helping me with the AJP connector
allowedRequestAttributesPattern, I've spent some time carefully sanitizing
2 sets of isapi_redirect,log entries and put them up at the link below.
These logs were generated from exactly two requests (sanitized version
shown)

https://myserver.com/MyExposedApplication/simple.html
and
http://myserver.com/MyExposedApplication/simple.html

In other words SSL, and non-SSL.

I believe these show the request and headers, and hopefully will help with
a discussion of allowed request attributes.

Here's the link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y4NNrshG_4_sV4hArP2G0xoAzdxjMvivL_0IVJKE5SM/edit?usp=sharing

They'll be up for about 1 day, so please copy the text if you find them
useful

Ellen

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 9:25 AM <jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com.invalid>