Jon,

On 2/26/20 09:25, jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com.INVALID wrote:
> [...]

And also if you can convince yourself that nobody is going to make
malicious connections to your AJP port.

It looks like Mark found the set of attributes that need to be added
to the whitelist; if you look at those patches, you can put just those
items into the pattern (e.g.
allowedRequestAttributesPattern="(CLIENT_CERT|..." to be as safe as
possible.