Dear all,

Thanks for so many replies and your discussions.

For me, there are two options for the fix which I am not able  to make them
work.

1. Either show 'ERR_EMPTY_RESP' like old Tomcat version 7 used to show. As
far as I know, with Tomcat 7 giving that error, Qualys did not use to show
this vulnerability.
2. *Best is to do a redirect* when Tomcat sees error 400 to https URL. Like
in Apache, we can add below.
                   'ErrorDocument 400 "*https*://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"
But as understood, redirect only works with error 3XX and ErrorDocument
feature is not there in Tomcat yet.

@Jon, yes, what we want is redirect on error 400 (explained in #2 above).
And please ignore port 9443.

Regards,