Files Required in CATALINA_BASE:

bin
        Only shell scripts or batch files. Make sure that setenv.sh or
setenv.bat sets and passes the CATALINA_BASE and CATALINA_HOME locations
properly.

conf
        All of the conf files.

lib
        Only .jar files needed by your Instance, not necessarily the
application(s), and definitely not any of the jars from CATALINA_HOME

logs (if in this location)

webapps (if in this location)

temp and work

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire
Jon McAlexander
Infrastructure Engineer
Asst Vice President

Middleware Product Engineering
Enterprise CIO | EAS | Middleware | Infrastructure Solutions

8080 Cobblestone Rd | Urbandale, IA 50322
MAC: F4469-010
Tel 515-988-2508 | Cell 515-988-2508

jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.