Solved, thank you very much for your help!

I don't really understand the way it has been solved, but not it works.

What I did after the new build error, and not knowing how to fix it, was to
try java 17, which kept giving the same error.

Then I went back to java 8 in the project settings, into the netbeans, and
IT WORKED!!!

I feel like Elliot from ET! It works!

Thank you very much, again.

Carles