On 12/30/22 17:59, Shawn Heisey wrote:
On 12/30/22 17:03, Carles Franquesa wrote:
Once downloaded, installed, and configured in the settings of the netbeans project, the error has changed, what always is very hopeful.

Now, the thing is that the compiler gives this new output:

image.png

Tried to modify the compiler options in the project properties,
image.png
but, obviously, is not the place.

Do you now where should I modify the compiler option Xbootclasspath?

And I feel sorry for not having checked exactly "URLEncoder.encode TomcatManagerImpl". Trust me when I say I have been googling so far as extenuation...

The mailing list ate your image attachments.  Nobody can see them.

You need to put the images on a file sharing site and provide a URL like you did for the first message on the thread.

The later message says you got it working, so I guess the images are no longer needed.

Better yet, copy as text, paste here.  You're just dealing with compiler output and a config file after all.