On 28/05/2024 16:26, Eric Robinson wrote:

<snip/>

Took a bunch of thread and heap dumps during today's painful debacle. Will send
a link to those as soon as I can.

Thanks. I have them. I have taken a look and I am starting to form a theory. To help with that I have a couple of questions.

1. Could you tell me where the JDBC driver JAR is located. Is it in WEB-INF/lib for the web application(s) or is it in $CATALINA_BASE/lib ?

2. How big is WEB-INF/lib for the web application(s)? How many JAR files and what is the total size on disk of that directory?

3. Would you be prepared to run Tomcat in production with a binary patch (against 9.0.80). This would involve placing one or more class files in the right directory structure under $CATALINA_BASE/lib either to collect additional debug logging or to test a potential fix.

Mark