> On Jun 24, 2024, at 16:40, Eric Robinson <eric.robin...@psmnv.com> wrote:
>
> I wrote a script that checks the FD counts for every java pid on the server.
> Just looking at these results, I don't think we're hitting an FD limit at the
> moment, but I'll try it again tomorrow while the problem is presenting.

Quite a wide variation in the numbers of used FDs.

You might still be running into the acceptCount limit on the <Connector>. The
default value is 100, so if more connection requests arrive in between the
TCP/IP stack passing them on to the listening process, some could still be
getting rejected.

  - Chuck