Each tomcat is for a separate customer. Some customers have more users than
others. The range could be between 15 and 800.

> You might still be running into the acceptCount limit on the <Connector>. The
> default value is 100, so if more connection requests arrive in between the
> TCP/IP stack passing them on to the listening process, some could still be
> getting rejected.

Presumably tomcat would log an error if it rejects a request due to the
acceptCount limitation?

>   - Chuck

Disclaimer : This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for intended recipients. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not
represent those of Physician Select Management. Warning: Although Physician
Select Management has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are
present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or
damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.