Thanks for your reply guys, not only it was very fast... But it was  very
informative as well... If it's ok, I'd like to go back to the  domain pointing
to my application part.

  http://www.mydomain.com -> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/myapplication

  I'd like to do this without having to go to an index page.  Or if  we have to
discuss that first, how is it suppose to point to my app if  there are more
than one app to point at at first? I'd like to do this  the connector way...

  I can see that mod_rewrite having done a quick google is a very  powerful
feature in apache. But I only have apache version 1.3, would  it be possible to
use it there?

  With mod_jk, like the problem I said above, I only have apache 1.3
installed. I kinda worried upgrading to apache 2.x would break my  cpanel and
other stuff because I'm only running on a virtual  host(Linux). The current
build of mod_jk(Linux binary) won't work with  my apache 1.3.

  I've already read about 4 or 5 HOW-TO's about mod_jk including the ones  you
guys mentioned. That's actually why I got into this mailing list,  because I'm
really getting frustrated. Hahaha.

  Oh, yes I use Struts and I work alone as a developer/designer/admin for  a
small company which pays me low for my services. I just want to get  over this
anyway.Lolz. Thanks!

starting at 1ยข/min.