Markus Schönhaber wrote:

> I'd suggest that you simply install Tomcat. If you encounter a specific
> problem, ask about it here.

hi, mks:
Thank you for you reply so quickly.
     yes,I had installed tomcat 5.0.28 simply in my machine(xp sp2) ,because
my computer has deployed ipv4 and ipv6 address, when i install tomcat
successfully, I just put the "http://localhost:8080"; to webbrowser to test
tomcat.How can i know localhost refer to the ipv6 address?
     secondly,How can i know my machine use ipv6 address? it seems that ipv4
address is default address(InetAddress.getByName("hostname")  return
ipv4,not ipv6 address.).
     thirdly,i want to know if there is a deployment change for ipv6
environment? just  modify the deployment file like server.xml etc.

Thank you !
Best wishes.
rock.