It's a difference of path. To Apache, the ecommerce webapp is the root of your site, but Tomcat does not see it that way. Tomcat only recognizes the ROOT webapp as the document root. Rename the ecommerce webapp to ROOT (notice the all caps), deleting the original ROOT directory under webapps and reconfigure Apache to use that as the document root.

The point is that URL paths in Tomcat and HTTPd must sync. Your login.jsp can't be /ecommerce/login.jsp in tomcat and /login.jsp in Apache.

--David

jeusdi wrote:

Hello,
  mmm, I've compiled and linked and configured mod_jk with Apache 2.0
correctly, but I doesn't work correctly. Mmm, if I access to
http://192.168.1.2 explorer continues show me the code of my JSP, but if I
access to http://192.168.1.2/ecommerce/login.jsp it shows me correctly the
JSP formatted or interpreted as simpe HTML file.

I don't know What more Can I do. Can you say me what do I do wrong?

jk.conf ->

JkWorkersFile "/etc/apache2/properties/workers.properties"
JkLogFile "/var/log/apache2/jk.log"
JkLogLevel debug

workers.properties ->

#
# List workers
worker.list=treb
#
# Define work
worker.treb.tomcat_home=$TOMCAT_HOME
worker.treb.java_home=$JAVA_HOME
worker.treb.port=8009
worker.treb.host=localhost
worker.treb.type=ajp13
worker.treb.cachesize=10
worker.treb.cache_timeout=600
worker.treb.socket_timeout=300
worker.treb.lbfactor=1

And httpd.conf ->

ServerName 192.168.1.2

NameVirtualHost 192.168.1.2

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.2>
       ServerName 192.168.1.2
       ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       DocumentRoot /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/ecommerce
       ErrorLog /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/webshop/logs/error_log
       CustomLog /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/webshop/logs/access_log common
       <LocationMatch ".*WEB-INF.*">
               AllowOverride None
               Deny from all
       </LocationMatch>