Seems I have everything running up to the point of a test.jsp file being excuted within a virtualhost's user directory.

If I understand correctly, there should be a WEB-INF directory in the virtualhost root directory, with a web.xml document there.

My snag.. is there a built in way to create this directory and the info it should contain?

If I am to create this directory, what permissions should it have? And what about additional classes and librarys, such are are in the default server directory?

A good example of the web.xml file would be helpful as well.

Sorry to be posting what is obviously such a simple question.. I have google until my fingers are blue and am finding very little information on this particular aspect.. and want to have what is needed for the vhost client, but not open it up too much.

Thanks,
John Hinton