Hello,

This configuration works, tried and tested many times
(http://reynir.net/java/greinar/nr/52/ath)

If it does not work for you, you are either not following the
instructions or your .dll is corrupt.

You just have to have the registry-entries correct (pointing to the
correct files) to get the green arrow, and then in IIS6 you also have to
 enable the Web Services Extensions...

hope it helps
- - reynir