With JKMount you would have done this with the location

<LocationMatch */*.jsp>
    JkMount worker1
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</LocationMatch>

but I think with the mod_proxy_ajp you need to do something like this

ProxyPass $1.jsp ajp://localhost:8009/$1.jsp

don't know if that will actually work as i am not an apache guru.

-- e