> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Three hostnames in one instance of tomcat
>
> Users would hit URL's such as:
>
> http://host1/
> http://host2/
> http://host3/

What version (exactly) of Tomcat are you using?  For versions 5.0 and
5.5, you should not put <Context> elements in server.xml.  Use a
separate appBase for each <Host>, and have the default app named ROOT
for each.

Do you have DNS entries for each host name?

I'd definitely try it without clustering first.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.