Yes, I did. Here is the web.xml

<!DOCTYPE web-app
  "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2_2.dtd";>

<web-app>
  <display-name>My Web Application</display-name>
  <description>
    Web Application.
  </description>

  <!-- Action Servlet Configuration -->
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>primary-controller</servlet-name>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>config</param-name>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>debug</param-name>
      <param-value>2</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>detail</param-name>
      <param-value>2</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
  </servlet>

  <!-- Action Servlet Mapping -->
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>primary-controller</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

  <!-- The Welcome File List -->
  <welcome-file-list>
    <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
    <welcome-file>index.html</welcome-file>
  </welcome-file-list>

  <resource-ref>
    <description>Oracle Datasource connection pool</description>
    <res-ref-name>jdbc/flc</res-ref-name>
    <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
  </resource-ref>

</web-app>