From: "Darren Hall"
To: "'Tomcat Users List'"
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 4:38 PM
Subject: RE: Database connection pooling in Tomcat 5.5

Further progress...
When I connect to the database directly (not using a connection pool) and
specify the same username and password below, the code executes fine. When I
try to do the context lookup and connect to the database via the connection
pool, I get the "invalid username/password; logon denied" error. This leads
me to believe the error is in my configuration (or my code).
What am I doing wrong here??

Thanks,
Darren