Hi Alexander.
Because tomcat use a session cookie (JSESSIONID), the sessions are
already limited to one per browers, except if the user deactivate
cookie, in which case only the Url rewriting mecanism is used. In the
last mecanism, if the flow of page is interrupted (by accessing an url
not rewritted with session id), a new session will be created.
Anyway, nothing prevents user to start 2 Browsers.