Tim,

Tim Funk wrote:

> Unless you are max'd on working threads - access logging should not be a
> performance hit. Access logging takes pace after the response is sent to
> the client.

BUT if the access logs are big, AND  you a re low on disk, AND/OR your
disk is SLOOOOW then that could be a problem. The overhead of logging
the access log is pretty low.

The log files are under 20 MB, that should be fine, shoundn't it? The disk
is way far from beeing full and it's a RAID1 with SCSI disks so they should
have enough performance.

I'm now totally unsure if I should enable access.log-files (to have
statistics with AWstats) or disable them (to have more performance) ...

Frank