> From: Kor Kiley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Switching default index page from xml to xql
>
> I want to change the default index for my tomcat welcome
> page from an index.xml file to an index.xql file.

Do you really mean index.jsp?  There is no index.xml in the default ROOT
webapp.  Also note the following comment in the default ROOT/index.jsp:

"NOTE:</b> This page is precompiled. If you change it, this page will
not change since it was compiled into a servlet at build time. (See
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/web.xml as to how it was mapped.)"

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.