De : David Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi 17 octobre 2006 17:16
À : Tomcat Users List
Objet : Re: Database connection pooling errors in Tomcat 5.5.17

Some fishing through source and online -- your problem can happen if the
connection url is not recognized by the driver.

I was looking at the jdbc url you first posted:
jdbc:oracle:thin:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  This doesn't come up as a valid form in any
online docs I can find.  You might want to verify it's valid.

--David