> From: Robbert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: CSS not being used when a Servlet is involved
>
> Combining that with what you just said, I assume that you're
> basically saying that my servlet tries to handle the <link>
> tag that contains the URL to my CSS, but fails miserably in
> the process?

Yes, that's what I think is going on.

> If so, then how do I change my web.xml file in such a manner that the
> Servlet leaves the CSS alone?

I don't know how your app is architected, so I don't know if you want
nearly all URI references to go to the StatistiekServlet, or just
specific ones.  If it's just specific, use those on the <url-pattern>,
rather than just a slash.  If StatistiekServlet should process
everything but the .css files, try putting this in your web.xml:

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>tcdefault</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet</servlet-clas
s>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>tcdefault</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>*.css</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

This would be in addition to what you already have.

 - Chuck

P.S. This thread is converging with another one from today...

and its attachments from all computers.