Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: Patrick Mc Erlean [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: How do I update the commons-fileupdate JAR from 1.0 to 1.2?

It looks like it's not as simple as replacing the jar. The jar actually resides in ./server/webapps/manager/WEB-INF/lib.

That location is only for the manager webapp - not for any other webapp
you might have deployed under Tomcat.  Is the manager webapp the one
you're actually using for this procedure?  If not, you'll have to put
the updated jar in the WEB-INF/lib of the proper app.  Make sure you
delete the old one, since it has a different name.  You shouldn't have
to restart Tomcat if the app is reloadable, but it never hurts to do so.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.