On 11/14/06, Mano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

/usr/local/apache-tomcat/webapps/mano-projects/mostgain

Now the include directive in index.jsp looks like this:
<%@ include file="/WEB-INF/jsp/include.jsp" %>

David,

Terribly sorry. I might have confused you a bit. When I have the
include directive as

<%@ include file="WEB-INF/jsp/include.jsp" %> (note the absence of /
before WEB-INF)

I get the error I first reported. However, if I have the include directive as

<%@ include file="/WEB-INF/jsp/include.jsp" %> I get the following error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /mostgain/index.jsp(1,1) File
"/WEB-INF/jsp/include.jsp" not found

It was to resolve this file-not-found exception I removed the backslash!!!

Forgive me if I confused you :-)

thanks,
mano