David Uctaa wrote:
> According to Windows, the "Group or User Names" assigned to .keystore are:
>
> Administrators
> Power Users
> SYSTEM
> TERMINAL SERVER USER
> Users
>
> Tomcat's logon properties are:
>
> Log on as:
>
> Local System Account (Allow service to interact with desktop is *not*
> checked)

LOCAL SYSTEM is a different account than SYSTEM. And the former doesn't seem
to have any access rights on the .keystore file. Assinig sufficient
permissions for LOCAL SYSTEM on the .keystore file might help.

> Should I change this to log on as me?  If so, will I have to re-boot the
> server, or will simply re-starting the service be sufficient?

No, at least not when the service is running live. But changing the account
just temporarily might be helpful diagnose-wise. If everything works when the
service is running under your account, this would be a strong indication that
it really is a permission problem.

Regards
  mks