I'm reading the list. There's no need to CC me. I have even set the Reply-To
pointing to the list. Please respect that.

David Uctaa wrote:
> I tried changing the service to log on with my credentials, and still no
> go.  However, if there were a problems such as you described, then
> shouldn't there be an exception thrown somewhere that I should be able to
> find?  The SSL service started up without a problem:
>
> Nov 15, 2006 9:44:38 AM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol start
> INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-443

In this case the APR connector is used. It's SSL configuration is done in a
very different way from how it's done whith the Base Connector - APR doesn't
know nor care about the .keystore:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/apr.html

There are two options:
1. Change the configuration the way APR needs it.
2. Make sure tcnative-1.dll isn't found by the service. Then the Base
connector will be used.

Regards
  mks