To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 8:25 PM
Subject: tomcat inserts leading / on include file

In my jsp, I have:
<%@ include file="Connections/db.jsp" %>

and get error:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /index.jsp(2,0) File "/Connections/db.jsp" not found

The error message is showing a leading / was inserted.  Why is that?
I'm using Tomcat version 5.5.20.

I tried hardcoding the full path but that didn't help either.

I also tried putting the / in front of Connections and that didn't work either.

I also tried just putting the context in front of Connections. But that didn't work either.

Any ideas of what I have not tried or what is causing the problem?

Thanks in advance.