IT Desk wrote:
> It runs fine under 5.5.7.  It was when I upgraded to 5.5.20 that I got
> this error.
>
> The include would work fine if tomcat didn't do an insert of the leading
>  forward slash to the path.

Can you provide your directory structure within your app?

I am expecting to see something like:
HostAppBase/Context/index.jsp
HostAppBase/Context/Connection/db.jsp

Just a wild guess but does your directory structure look like this?
HostAppBase/index.jsp
HostAppBase/Connection/db.jsp

This layout is unsupported and only worked in earlier versions due to
a bug which has since been fixed. If you want your app to be the root
app your directory structure needs to be:
HostAppBase/ROOT/index.jsp
HostAppBase/ROOT/Connection/db.jsp

HTH,

Mark