OK.I have done another try :
I tried a clean installation of tomcat with a default config (just
uncommented
the ssl lines).
The same problem.
So,that could be a problem in
[1] this particular version :
tomcat 5.5.20
java version "1.5.0_09"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_09-b03)
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 1.5.0_09-b03, mixed mode)
Linux SuSe
[2] my machine (firewall?).
Does anybody have similar to my installation (or can easily create one)
and help me out here.
I need to check if this particular version of tomcat (jvm) when set up for
ssl
response with strange bits when telneting to the ssl port.
Anybody please?
Evgeny.

On 12/13/06, Caldarale, Charles R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: Tsirkin Evgeny [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: strange ssl tomcat response
>
> How do i check for an APR existens ?

Since this is a Linux box and you did not explicitly build and install
it, it's extremely unlikely that you have it.

- Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.