Matteo Turra wrote:
I cannot find the isapi_redirect.msi file to install properly isapi filter on
windows like in previous release (ie. 1.2.15) and I have to edit manually the
windows registry. Why? It was so useful.

There isn't one any more.
The reason is quite simple: I don't have InstallShield license
any more. If someone is willing to buy the InstallShield and
donate it to the Tomcat community, I'll create
.msi/.exe installers.
I've tried to contact the InstallShield directly, but without
any luck.

Regards,
Mladen.