> From: Varley, Roger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Strange behaviour after upgrade to 5.5.20
>
> I'm just about there, but I've got a problem with a servlet
> that runs fine under the old setup but exhibits strange
> behaviour under the new setup.

I think you're going to have to be a bit less vague if you want any real
log entries, etc., would help.  "Strange behaviour" doesn't give anyone
much to go on.

And yes, a lot changed between 4.1.31 and 5.5.20.  The changelog is very
detailed - and long.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.