> From: Sampath Kumar Rallapalli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Tomcat 5.5.20: issue with tomcat service & defining
> application specific environment variables
>
>   But the path to this dll is defined in the SYSTEM variables
> in the SYSTEM PATH variable.

Not sure if services have access to environment variables.  In any
event, the easiest way is to set the appropriate -D values in the Java
tab of the tomcat5w.exe utility.  For this case, it's:
-Djava.library.path=<your-name-here>

> Also, if the tomcat is running in service mode, how to
> provide the application specific environment variables?

As above, I think you'll need to use Java system properties, not
environment variables.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.