From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: den 31 januari 2007 13:58
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: Tomcat and Java6

Hello List!

is it possible to run Tomcat with Java6 ? I've just tried Tomcat 5.5.20
and it did not start with Java 6.
Is there a Version that is compatible with Java 6 allready?

Thanks!

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail and the information it contains may be privileged and/or
confidential.  It is for the intended addressee(s) only.
The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any information
it contains, is prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the
material from your computer.