From: Kristian Rink [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: den 31 januari 2007 14:12
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tomcat and Java6

[EMAIL PROTECTED] @ Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:58:05 +0100]

> Hello List!
>
> is it possible to run Tomcat with Java6 ? I've just tried Tomcat
> 5.5.20 and it did not start with Java 6.

Could you be more verbose about the meaning of "it did not start with
Java 6"? I am running several tomcat machines (both internally and
externally available) using Java 6, and so far I haven't had any
trouble...

Cheers,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/
jab: [EMAIL PROTECTED] * icq: 48874445 * fon: ++49 176 2447 2771 "One

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail and the information it contains may be privileged and/or
confidential.  It is for the intended addressee(s) only.
The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any information
it contains, is prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the
material from your computer.