David Smith schrieb:
Ok... you are wrong.   An & by itself is wrong.

It's a hack, but you end up having to do &

Seems like these should be preserved instead of decoded when the output is x/html. I can see it getting real ugly if you have to process a document through several transforms. But that's just my opinion.

-David

Leon Rosenberg wrote:
correct me if i wrong, but isn't & forbidden in xml anyway?
Leon