Filip, I know this isn't the httpd forum, but how did you get the ssl
working using mod_proxy_http?

Chris.

On 3/23/07, c. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Filip, thanks for the info, I'll listen to anyone with good advice.  So
you recommend mod_proxy_http over mod_jk?

Is it the same basic setup as mod_proxy_ajp?  Looking at the doc
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_proxy_http.html)
it doesn't give much info.

c.