I have a php webpage which is hosted on my laptop (XP and tomcat
localhost:8080). My webpage is executing a php script via an xmlhttprequest
which queries a database and sends back the info to the webpage.   I have an a
few alerts in my request to see the http.readystate and the http.status as they
change.  In windows (IE7), when I execute the request I can see the readystate
changing 1,2,3,4 and the status 200.  In tomcat when I execute the request, I
am getting 1 alert, that is readystate 1, and thats as far as it goes.  Can
anyone suggest a possible solution, or have an idea as to what the problem
might be.

Richard.

Be a PS3 game guru.