Have you tried with http://[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1]:8080/ ?  That's the canonical
IPv6 loopback address (minus the port, of course).

The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.