From: "SAVERIO FERRARO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat 5.5.17 and IPv6 configuration
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:25:10 +0200

Hi all,
thank you for your responce.
But there is the problem tomcat 5.5.17 and IPV6 too.
I installed Microsoft IPv6 on Win XP sp2 and then Tomcat 5.5.17.
Now I can access to Tomcat page from OPERA with http://localhost:8080 and with http:/[::1]:8080. I have just tried from remote computer with http://[full_ipv6_address]:8080 and http://[full_ipv6_address%ID]:8080 but nothing!

May You help me?
Thanks.

Saverio FERRARO