I think I have all the jar files in the right place.  In fact I can access DB2
when I use DriverManager.

-----Original Message-----
From: Foo Shyn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 11:14 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Cc: Martin Gainty
Subject: Re: DB2 DataSource.

Hi,

I'd been using connection pooling setting in Tomcat for MySQL, MSSQL and
Derby(or Cloudscape) so i guess DB2 could be setup just as same.

Make sure your driver jar file includes the Driver which is packaged as you
had declared in the XML. And place it in the Tomcat common lib folder (In
Tomcat 4.1's case, Tomcat 4.1\common\lib).

Thanx.
Regards,
FooShyn