On 4/18/07, John Calsbeek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
For anyone tuning in, my problem is this message displayed in the browser:

I just want to add that the following error message is not related to
mod_jk or Apache, this error commonly occurs on Tomcat alone if the
project is not configured correctly.

It is most likely that the project is not configured properly. We can
fix the 404 error by properly configuring your project for Tomcat
alone.

For starters, what is the absolute path of this index.jsp from the
root folder of the Linux machine?

HTTP Status 404 - /path/to/jmarks/index.jsp

type: Status report

message: /path/to/jmarks/index.jsp

available.

Apache Tomcat/5.0