If someone succeed to deploy an web application trough manager on 5.5.23
tomcat which path is "/" (root ) and the web application directory is not
ROOT please let me know.
It's making me crazy, i migrating from 5.0.16 with working configuration and
on 5.5.23 same conf works a completely different ways.
Andras