"If this is an emergency ... 262-951-1008"

Other people all around the world with the same sadistic ideas as me?
When it will be around 11:00 AM this sunday, while i will drink some
nice coktail under the sun, it will be around 5:00 in new-york and 2:00
in Los Angeles.... I might give a call and say "cheers from Belgium" :D

Sometimes, i really love fridays.

En l'instant précis du 04/05/07 11:01, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
s'exprimait en ces termes: