First of all, you need to access it via http://ipaddress:8080/login.html

If you want port 80, you need to set up the appropriate connector or redirect port 8080 to port 80.

Also, you may have a firewall issue.  Which OS are you using?

Teh Noranis Mohd Aris wrote:
Dear All,
I've tested my applications using http://localhost:8080/login.html in the same computer and it works. However, when I tried to acces my applications using an IP Address in another computer by typing http://ipaddress/login.html, "The page cannot be found" is displayed. How can I access my applications using IP address? Please help me. Thank you. Yours Sincerely, TEH ---------------------------------
Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protection
in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.