Hello
How do I configure and access a temporary directory in Tomcat5x?  Oddly I am
presently writing files I want to use immediately into java.io.tempdir and it
works if I access the webapp from localhost.  However fails when accessed from
a domain.

Within the Action/servlet how to I write/read the context specific temp
directory?  Is there a way to release the file lock that Tomcat will have on
that file?  I close all streams, but in previous primitive way it held the lock
and I had to stop/restart TC.  Any help along understanding this would be
greatly appreciated.