Hi
The problem i am having is, when i installed second instance of tomcat it
replaced the windows service for the first tomcat, so i have only one tomcat
service in windows,
can i install one more service in tomcat now for the first installed tomcat,
if so how

Ashish

On 6/24/07, Cartman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 6/23/07, Ashish Kulkarni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
> I want to run 2 instance of tomcat on windows server, both of them are
> 5.5.20,
> 1. Is it possible to have them as 2 services so i can stop and start
them
> independently?

yes, each instance run its own service.

2. Do i have to install it twice?

yes, you have

3. Can i use java 1.4.2 for one and java 1.5.0 for other

ok

4. I can setup one tomcat as startup job in windows, but then how do i
make
> sure that all the log files go to stdout.log and stderr.log instead of
on
> the dos window.

you can configure when tomcat write the log, but by default it is the
same.

Is there any step by step document of doing this

I don't think, there are some information but is not explicit.

Ashish

--
Gracias.
Atentamente,