From: syg6 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 1:54 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: RE: session dying

Change your web.xml, both in tomcat/conf and myApp/WEB-INF to 120.

Get rid of session.setMaxInactiveInterval(120). The
setMaxInactiveInterval()
method of javax.servlet.http.Interface HttpSession takes the timeout in
SECONDS, not minutes. So you are setting your session timeout to 2
minutes.
Anyway, it's unnecessary, get rid of it.

Bob