You are definitely right, i was sleepy while posting the question. The 1.2.9 is
the struts version. The bundles tomcat is 5.5.17. But is it the cause of my
problem?

David Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Tomcat 1.2.9???  I doubt that's the real
version number.  Typical
version numbers are 4.x, 5.0.x, 5.5.x, or 6.0.x.  I think Netbeans
bundles started with 5.0.x later upgraded to 5.5.x with Netbeans 5.5.
Could you take another look?

--David

Nhut Thai Le wrote:
> Hi guys,
>   I 'm developing a simple web app with netbeans with bundle tomcat 1.2.9. I
> want to use connection pooling fir my web app. Thus, i config as follow:
>
>   Here is my server.xml:
>

> And here is my WEB-INF/web.xml
>

>         AccessControl
>         com.core1.filter.AccessControl

loginPage

/WEB-INF/authentication/login.jsp

>         AccessControl
>         /protected/*

com.core1.listener.ResourceManagerListener

>         action
>         org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet

config

/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml